Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where have I been

I have been to Sydney, a visit to the Quilt show, Mary Poppins and Jersey Boys! No time for any rest - busy busy busy, my daughter got a bit sick, those Sydney germs!
Lots of harbour cruising, some Adriano Zumbo delights, a little shopping.
The quilts were good, but I feel that both Tasmania and Queensland are both up to if not ahead of the standard viewed by myself this year in Sydney.  I had wondered if the NSW quilt guild restrict the  members to 2 quilts only?
Enough said, we had a great week, need to get the pictures from my camera on the computer, still doing laundry!
Here is me at Darling Harbour with one of the many sculptures - Isabel took heaps of photos!
I was very restrained and did not buy much fabric! just a little of Lisa Waltons hand dyed for the quitl I am about to start -nothing like a deadline to get me working.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we are only allowed to enter 2 quilts. I was home by the time you got to Sydney Jane.

    ReplyDelete