Friday, January 25, 2013

Sewing room in need of a tidy

 This is one view of my sewing room, the cutting table- yes, a few works in progress.

The work table, some more works in progress and some tools of the trade to keep me on track. Cookbooks - of course and a colour wheel.
We went to the Lifeline Bookfest, it has been open for a week and still there are many thousands of books for sale. I could have bought a shopping trolley full, but was very restrained, we did come home with 3 jigsaw puzzles more cookbooks and a travel book for the next holiday.
I have 4 more days off work this weekend if you count the rest of today, lots of sewing to be done, some relaxing too as I have had one of those very busy weeks at work and am in eed of rest and relaxation.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jane, thank you for sharing. I am also in the process of tidying my nook, but mine still looks messier than yours, and I am about half way through!

    ReplyDelete