Wednesday, February 26, 2014

On a roll!

 Ok I am on a roll, feeling better, went to work yesterday at my second job, had a lovely night there. Extra pocket money for my October trip to Australian Machine Quilters Festival!

On a quilty note, have quilted and bound a quilt for a friend in need, have finished 2 cushions for a project and bound my small quilt for that project.. Also have done a mountain of unpicking and then requilted a Modern quilt, sewn the binding on, now just need to hand stitch it on.
Also making my Art quilt! at the last minute of course, the blocks are ones I started in a Gwen Marston class last year. Just playing with how to put them together.

Then in my energy filled state I went to the gym for the first time in a month, then came home and baked 2 slices- one for a work party tomorrow.- as my daughter said earlier this week- I am on fire!
Oh and Uni starts this week for one and next week for the other child, so life will change a lot, more study- I hope, and less lying around and watching TV or playing computer games - as they both juggle work and study.


block in progress

fabric choices- all solids


another block in progress, such fun and so liberating!
a block ready to be put together
A trial layout- hmmm

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you were on something or maybe it was just the return of good health!

    ReplyDelete