Thursday, April 30, 2015

A little random stitching

As in the last blog, I have been enthused.
I have been doing some random and not so random stitching.
A new group on Facebook OMG quilts has got me a little enthused, however I have projects to finish before I really get excited but I have had a little play.

A little stitching each day seems to soothe the soul and make me happier!
A small quiltlet, random, but fun stitching. 3 small pods.

The new Down Under Quilts, which features a project by me 
the cushion project

The quilt inspired by the cushion project, its on the design wall, waiting for further inspiration, I rarely deign a quilt form start to finish, they evolve as they grow!
 I
Seed pods
Some seed pods, which is a quilt for a special group exhibition.




1 comment:

  1. My oh my you have been busy. Very interesting start with your hexie's.

    ReplyDelete