Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Weekly art project - the Farmers Wife

I have had the Farmers Wife book for a few years now, my son gave it to me for Christmas a few years ago. Now is the time to start the blocks. Inspired by Brenda Gael Smith, it's a weekly project. 
Weekly art project 2017.
My aim is to construct at least 2 blocks if not more each week.
Red and white are my colours, I have plenty of fabric! and I have washed it all with colour catchers!
Posting on Instagram as well might inspire me to finish.
My son is in South America, mainly Colombia, perhaps it will be a welcome home quilt!
My life is revolving around work and machine quilting! Planning classes and preparing class samples takes a lot of time! But in between work and other things that must be done, I am really enjoying using my Bernina Q20.
 Pictures on Instagram janemadlyquilting, as well as below.



1 comment: