Thursday, March 30, 2017

Stitching in the rain

Sent home from work early due to ex tropical cyclone Debbie!
Whats a girl to do?
Make more Farmers Wife blocks of course!
Today I excelled and made 4!
Life sometimes sends us an opportunity, and we should grab it with both hands. If the power goes, I have the treadle to fall back on!
 This is week 12, and I am happy with the progress
 Often I think my fabric choices are interesting, it is fun to use the different prints and have some unexpected results.
 This one I accidentally reversed the lights and darks, oh well, it looks nice
I love the prints here!
I am up to block 31. Almost a third of the way there. There are 111 blocks in total.

My planned trip to Bundaberg this weekend for 2 workshops has been postponed, I have the bag packed, but that will have to wait for another time. 
A bonus weekend of sewing and quilting for me.

Continuing on my plan to finish projects and not to start anything new......

No comments:

Post a Comment