Friday, July 7, 2017

Farmers wife progress

I had a busy day yesterday and pieced 4 more blocks, I am happy to say that I am using my new light fabrics. However the box of red and white fabric is not reducing at all!
These are block 60-63.




I have been piecing another quilt this week, a birthday quilt, can't show it yet, but I think that the recipient will be happy. I was trying to reduce a particular stack of fabric, it appears to be no different even after piecing a queen sized quilt!



Of course, I had to do a little machine quilting today, this is a class sample (fat quarter size) for my class tomorrow, ruler work on the domestic machine. I have  a lot of pieced blocks, but a whole cloth is fun. Lets hope my students have fun too!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! thanks for continuing to play along each week.

    ReplyDelete